Thursday, August 2, 2012

Almost the weekend!

I'm so ready for a day to sleep in without any obligation to go anywhere or do anything for anybody else.  I know that sounds supremely selfish.  But we all need some down time, and it's my turn!  Maybe a good, restful weekend will help me get over this "CrossFit burnout" I'm currently experiencing.  Maybe.  Really I'm not sure if I'm just burned out or if the incessant heat is getting to me.  Probably the heat. 

For time:

1000 Meter row
100 Double unders
10 Muscle ups

My time:  13:43, modified*

*Subbed 10 wall climbs for muscle ups.

So, my row time was 4:58, not stellar, but not horrible.  For me.  I know it's slow, and I was last off the rower, but I celebrate my own small victories when I can.   Then my double unders felt really pretty good today.  In the warm up today I stumbled on two, but then got twenty in a row.  Nice - for me!  In the WOD I started off rough, but then had three sets of 20, intermingled with some smaller sets.  It didn't take me forever to get to 100, thankfully.  And the wall-climbs are still not 100% legit.  I'm still afraid of something...falling?  I don't know but I know I didn't do them 100% correctly.  Anyway, I'm glad I pushed through and got it done.  I feel better now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment