Friday, April 30, 2010

Déjà vu

Or something like that...

For time:
70 Burpees
60 Sit-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
40 Pull-ups
30 Handstand push-ups

My time: 21:37 (HSPU not full range)

*****

I actually laughed when I saw this posted this morning. Very clever. It was interesting to see/feel the difference in performance doing this in reverse from Tuesday. I was a tad faster, but I would also point out that my HSPU were probably not as deep as they were on Tuesday - fatigue had set in by that point. Still, it was nice to get the burpees out of the way up front...even though they took me almost 8 minutes. Why am I so slow at burpees? *sigh* Ah well, that's just the way it is - always room for improvement.

Chill down the Chimay, I'm ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment