Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

I'm off work today for the holiday. I could have slept in, but I planned on getting up and going to the gym because it just makes me feel good for the whole day. Oddly enough, I woke up about 4:15 and never really got back to sleep, so I wouldn't have been able to sleep in anyway! Then when I rolled over and looked at the posted WOD, I smiled. I love deadlifts!!


WOD:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2 & 1 rep rounds for time of:

Deadlift (Men 225 lbs, Women 155 lbs)
Handstand push-ups


My Time: 7:33 (Rx deadlifts, modified HSPU)

Deadlifts at 155 are pretty easy for me, so speed was good. HSPU I'm still getting about 4" of depth, maybe deeper on a few of them. This is one goal I have - to get full HSPU as soon as possible. It's holding me back from being fully "as prescribed" on a few workouts.

TGIF!!


No comments:

Post a Comment