Monday, April 23, 2012

A fun one today!

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

10 Dumbbell thrusters (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)
200 Meter run

My total: 5 rounds, as Rx'd

Normally I'm not real happy about doing thrusters, but dumbbell thrusters are a lot more fun. I only had one set unbroken. The rest were either 5&5 or 6&4. I was hoping to get in a couple thrusters after my 5th run, but I had 10 seconds left when I crossed the line - not enough to get to my dumbbells at the front of the gym.

The strength today was Snatch Balance to 3 OHS. Here are my loads:

45-55-65-70-75-80-85


This was a fun lift. I'm a little hesitant on heavier loads on the snatch balance, though I don't know why. I guess as long as I don't have to bring the bar back down to my back I should go heavier!

No comments:

Post a Comment