Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another fun one...

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

5 Handstand push-ups
10 Pull-ups
15 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)

My rounds: 4 + 4 plu

This WOD was fun! My grip started to go in the 3rd round of kettlebells, and my pull ups were slow, but it was still fun. I always enjoy kettlebells. I was particularly proud of my efforts today on HSPU. I am still doing modified with two abmats, but I touched my head to the abmat every single time today! That's progress for me!

The warm-up was a good variety this morning. Agility drills, OHS with the bar, hang power snatches and then a drill with presses. 65 lbs for women, as many strict shoulder presses as you can do, then into push presses, max out on those and then push press, max out on those. I got 6, 6 and 4. Meh...not horrible but certainly not anything incredible.

Wendler Deadlift (deloading)
5 @ 85
5 @ 110
5 @ 130

No comments:

Post a Comment