Monday, May 24, 2010

Humid!

3 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
9 Handstand push-ups
15 Ring dips
21 Push-ups

My time: 19:54 modified
(HSPU to abmat & 10 lb plate, bar dips with 1/2" band)

HSPU started out strong, touching my head to the abmat, but by the 3rd round they were pathetic, and only getting about 3" depth. The push ups at the end were just brutal. A good, sweaty workout, though - the humidity is really high. My nausea is just off the charts today, and has been for about a week now. Ready for a break with that nonsense...Ugh!

***********

Strength component today was OHS

5 @ 65
10 @ 70
15 @ 80

The hard part of OHS is with my wrist - I can go heavier, but with that many reps my wrists start to go.

All in all, though, a good start to the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment