Monday, December 17, 2012

Vacation Countdown...

I've got 14 more days before I head out for a new adventure. 

First we'll spend a few days here at the Grenada Grand Beach Resort:














Then, we'll be sailing on this beauty for a week:













...stopping at places that look like this every day:
 










But for now I'm working my tail off, trying to get things wrapped up for the year at work, and still hitting the gym Monday through Friday. And trying to stay focused when thinking about lounging around in the islands is a tall order for me!!

Today was a decent workout, even with a three day migraine going on.

WOD:  
As many rounds as possible in 6 minutes of:
3 Snatches (Men 145 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
6 Overhead Squats
9 Bar facing burpees

My rounds:  3 + 1 snatch, scaled to 75#

Strength today was a complex of 1 snatch + 2 overhead squats, with 3 bar dips in between lifts

My loads:  60-65-70-75-85

No comments:

Post a Comment