Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kettlebells - always a favorite.

For time:

800 Meter run
50 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
400 Meter run
50 Kettlebell swings
800 Meter run

My time: 20:53, Rx


Just couldn't crank up the speed on my running today. Well, until the last 400 meters anyway. My breathing finally felt decent at that point and I was able to pick up some speed. Would have loved to get this time under 20 min but I'm ok with my time, really. Love the kettlebell swings, as usual. I hope they put them in the next Open WOD!

In the warm up today we got to choose skills to work on. I've been deathly afraid of wall climbs so I made myself try them and much to my utter amazement, I did three legit wall climbs! Woo hoo! Still, the coming down part is scary, but I won't let those hold me back anymore!

Also did some L-sits. Which I love. Two of them at 15 seconds each. Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment